Now a days employers look for a manpower who will be flexible, that is, the shape he will be placed in. He has to have a continuous learning mindset, Knowledge of staff specifications or skills in specific software is no longer considered important in recruitment. Rather, the employee’s soft skill is being considered with special consideration. This soft skill is the ability of problem solving, effective communication skills, emotional intelligence, leadership qualities etc. We cannot acquire such skills through our traditional education system. As a result, we are pushing at the beginning of our career and we are lagging behind in the job market.
To accelerate the career path Youth Club of Bangladesh is taken an initiative for the fresh graduates, Students & also the young professionals named “তারুণ্যর সাথে অগ্রগতির পথে – Create Your Career” is to relate career management thus youths of our country can include career information provision assessment and self-assessment tools, counselling interviews, career education programs. The main purpose of the career fest is to develop as a conscious and skilled manpower. This conference will help participants to explore their innovative power, building a strong bond, and also will offer a common platform to share their view and a scope to develop their decision making power which led them to sketch their own career. The participants will get chance to know how they can be more prepared for career life.
The aim of this fest is to introduce the sustainability framework for career path as a professionals and entrepreneurs to transform existing knowledge, path way to come up with future oriented opportunities. Students experience the dimension of the sustainable career reflect together with professionals for the different sectors.
If you eager to know the career support (career info, assessment, counselling and education) from early stage of education life then Youth Club of Bangladesh is inviting you to “তারুণ্যর সাথে অগ্রগতির পথে – Create Your Career”.
▪ The objective is to relate career management with participant of fest by which they can include career information, provision assessment and self-assessments.
▪ Get to know about interviews proceedings also about career education programs (to help individuals develop their self-awareness, opportunity awareness, and career management skills).
▪ Participants will get the chance to share their views, confusions about their career path with the professionals.
▪ To explore their innovative power, building a strong bond, and also a scope to develop their decision making power which led them to sketch their own career.
▪ To create a platform thus the participants can get the nourishment about career plan.
✔ Benefits of Participants:
▪ Will get to know the tricks and importance of effective communication
▪ Will get the Scope to meet HR specialist from different sector and will get the chance to clear their various confusions about proceeding of interview board as well as the total recruitment system
▪ Will get to know the marketing strategies of corporate world
▪ Will get to chance to meet successful personal from different zone
▪ Get to know the importance and effective way of career management from very early education life
▪ Will be able to be a part of “The Career Network” by which they can get the nourishment to sketch their career own self.
✔ Event Segments:
▪ Art of Job Interview
▪ Convey through Professional Networking
▪ Fundamental of Career in StartUp
▪ Career Mapping
✔ Participants will get-
– Fest goodies
– Direction about career
– CV Dropping opportunity to various renowned companies
– Free Skill Assessment
– Developed CV
– Developed LinkedIn profile
✔ Eligibilities: Age between 16-35.
✔ Seats are limited.
Date – April 10, 2020 (Friday)
Time – 09.00 am to 06.00 pm
Venue – Begum Fazilatunnesa Mujib Auditorium, Jatiya Mohila Sangstha.
✔ Registration Fee:
***Early Bird (Last Date – 12.00 pm, 25th March, 2020) →
▪ Students: 500/-
▪ Professional: 1000/-
▪ YCB & YV Members/Ambassadors: 400/-
***Late Registration (12.01 am, 26 March to 12.00 pm 5th April, 2020) → 20% Extra fee will be added.
✔ Registration Process:
◼ Step 1: Fill up the online registration form – https://forms.gle/Ba6tZ6s74jnw9Q4j8
◼ Step 2: After getting confirmation mail make ‘send money’ in bKash number +8801850175357.
◼ Step 3: Your Name, Mobile Number and the last 4 digit of phone number by which you make payment. Send it to this number +8801850175357.
(eg: Name:ABCD <Space> Phn NO:01xxxxxxxxx <Space> 4 Digit: xxxx send it to +8801850175357)
After successful completion, you will get a payment confirmation Message within 48 hours.
***If you don’t get your payment confirmation Contact (+8801850175357) number.
For any query – 01686902689 (Sudipto Roy), 01850175357 (Shahjalal Samrat).